The study or use of medicinal herbs to prevent and treat diseases and ailments or to promote health and healing. Herbal medicine is also called as Botanicals, Phytotherapy. A growing field with a long tradition. It is the oldest and most widely used system of medicine in the world today. It is used in all societies and is common to all cultures. The art or practice of using herbs and herbal remedies to maintain health and to prevent, alleviate, or cure disease—called also herbalism. They are used for treating anxiety, depression, Healing, ache and many more. There are different types of herbs like Anti Inflammatory Herbs, Smoking Herbs, Fertility Herbs, Adoptogenic herbs, Healing Herbs. There are also different types of herbal products used in various forms some of them are Herbal Tea, Herbal Hair Products, Herbal Cigarettes, Herbal Antibiotics, and Herbal Toothpastes.
- Herbal Drugs and Formulations
- Advantages of Herbal Supplements over Modern Medicine
- Quality control of Herbal Drugs
- Herbal drugs Discovery and Development
- Herbal Medicines: Challenges and Regulations
- Using Herbs and Herbal Remedies for Home Health